The first bit of technomancy that I’ve played with is simple. Merely a bit of intent, embedded into something useful, with a dash of sigil making.
Step one was to draw a bind rune for protection on my tablet. I used Penultimate from Evernote to accomplish that. I then exported it as a PDF from my tablet, and sent that to my image manipulation workstation. I converted it to PNG and cleaned it up a bit, removing the background and making a transparent image. Then, using steghide in Ubuntu, I added the wish to it. “I wish to keep this secret; I wish to keep this safe. Make it so.” This image is now in the root folder of all of my machines.
I expect it to keep things calm on the digital front.